Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman who has short blue hair, a blue jacket, a black top with blue stripes and black sleeves, blue/yellow pants, a cyan glove, and blue/yellow high-top sneakers. She resembles Gigi Rowe in the music video.
The background is a dark purple room with shooting star animations, flashing lights, a spot light and fireworks. A blue circle, and streaming neon lines with a lens flare and a circle are in front of the dancer.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Point your finger to the right.
Gold Move 2: Spin your arms around with your left arm in a clockwise motion, and your right arm in a counterclockwise motion.
- The song was first teased by Rowe herself on Twitter. 
- The song was first heard in the Making Of A Dancer video posted by Just Dance’s official YouTube account.
- Gigi Rowe was behind the scenes of this routine.
- As seen on the concept art, the coach was originally going to have a ponytail.
- On the World Dance Floor, the avatar appears with red hair and a pink jacket when the feature is loading and when there is a Boss.
- When Run the Night was first released on Just Dance Now along with Don't Stop Me Now, September and Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae), the song didn't appear in the Songs K-R section, nor in the Recently added section and in the Solos playlist.
|În alte limbi|
|Deutsch • English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|