Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of men with bright colored costumes which are themed to be costumes from some airport.
P1 is a baggage handler. He has black dreadlocks in a ponytail, orange noise-cancelling headphones, some facial hair on his chin, a black necklace, a sky blue tank top, yellow workman pants, a black and yellow jacket tied around his hips, and magenta shoes.
P2 is a pilot. He has a small black mustache and is wearing a blue pilot hat, dark sunglasses, a magenta polo shirt with a black tie, blue work pants, and black shoes.
P3 is a skydiver. He has short black hair, a neon green skydiver suit with two pink patches, a yellow shirt underneath, a black backpack and black shoes.
The routine takes place on the wing of an aircraft. The aircraft begins airborne in a sky with purple clouds. Rubber ducks can be seen moving across the background. After another airplane zooms by, the aircraft on which the routine takes place lands during a sunset. The aircraft can be seen with spinning rotors. It moves rapidly across a runway strip illuminated by purple lights. Sometimes, the lyrics appear flying with a parachute and are highlighted when sung.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Move your arms up and down while kicking with your legs.
Gold Move 3: Spread your arms out like you are soaring.
Gold Move 5:
- P1: Throw your left arm down, and put right arm near your face.
- P2: Put your left arm behind your head and point to the screen with your right hand.
- P3: Put your right arm behind your head. This is the final move of the routine.
- This is the first Romanian-language song in the series.
- At the first move, P3 doesn't score.
- P3's outfit appears to be glitchy, likely due to the brightness of the outfit.
- P2's tie is very glitchy too.
- The straps near P3's legs are very glitchy too,because they sometimes flash blue and disappear.
- The way the coaches are dancing on the wing of an airplane mimics the corresponding music video where O-Zone also does it.
- This is the first all-male Classic-Mode Trio in which the song is not covered.
- In the second verse, there is a mistake with a move: P2 puts his left hand on his hip, while the pictogram portrays him with the left hand behind his head. This was later fixed.
- There is another error at the end. The coaches float in mid-air when the plane carries them away.
- P1's blue tank top is reused from One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) and Don't Stop Me Now.
- Some air is blown through a machine in real life, while the coaches dance. This is the third time this technique is used, after Burn and Rabiosa.
- In the Coach Selection Menu, P1's tank top has two green spots which don't appear in the gameplay nor in the menu icon and in the cover.
- In the menu, the plane's turbine and windows look different than in the actual routine.
- On the menu icon, the coaches have a blue outline; however, their actual outline colour is pink.
|În alte limbi|
|Deutsch • English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|