| ||Acest articol necesită traducere.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with a purple outline. He wears a turquoise cap, a shiny turquoise jacket, an orange button-down shirt, black jeans, shiny turquoise shoes, and a gold necklace around his neck. During the beginning and bridge, his cap and jacket are colored silver, his shirt is black, and his shoes are pointed to a dark blue color.
The routine starts to what appears to be the dancer in front of arch-like blocks. This background stays until the chorus comes, where red rectangular-like blocks come out of the ground. Then, it shows a green room with various squares and shapes in the background. The background then changes to dark bricks that flash red. It then goes back to the red-bricks. They then flash green. After the chorus, it shows a barely-lit room with rectangles making a wall-shape. It then moves, revealing the arch-like blocks. It then goes back to the red and green bricks, and then at the end, there is a yellow wall-shape with squares coming out of it. Then, at the end, 3 purple bricks come out of the ground.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same.
All Gold Moves: After your right arm and one finger is put up, pull your right arm down quickly.
Can't Feel My Face is featured in the following Mashups:
- Ghost In The Keys (Swag)
Can't Feel My Face appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Cool Kids
- The dancer was shown in a promotional picture during E3 2016.
- The dancer is featured on the PAL box art.
- This song was revealed at the MTV Video Music Awards, where the song's music video received two nominations.
- On September 21, 2016, Can’t Feel My Face’s gameplay preview was removed from the justdancegame channel.
- Can’t Feel My Face is one of the songs selected for the digital qualifications of Just Dance 2016 World Cup.
- ↑ Feel My Face - 5 Stars - SUPERST
- ↑ http://www.justdanceworldcup.com/bundles/applicationsitegeneral/pdf/2016/rules_jdwc_en-20161115.pdf